Show us your pet

Neither dog is allowed in the house. The house is the domain of the cats.

There is the stoep and the car port for them to sleep or whatever. They are not subjected to the elements if they don't so wish. It's not that they're going to be suffering from cold in our climate.

There is the stoep and the car port for them to sleep or whatever. They are not subjected to the elements if they don't so wish. It's not that they're going to be suffering from cold in our climate.
We were never allowed to keep any animals in the house when I was a kid. In the words of my dad, "House is for people, barn is for creatures!"

Just love Archi's ridge down his back

The cats were a planned addition to the household. The dogs were strays that my wife felt sorry for.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom