Slab of lamb

rascal

Forum GOD!
Local time
8:51 PM
Was given this with a whole lamb I was given. It's the mid loin part. I'm roasting it.
Few pics before I start

Russ

It was beautiful, served with roast veges and gravy.
Not Ju or sauce but Gravy !!!!!! Bravo. I am back doing a bit of self isolation. I am preparing for the end of my month low carb diet. That means the stock pot is out. Yesterday my wife bought two Kokos at the market. A kokos is an old hen that does not lay anymore. They are cheap as chips and after 4 hours the stock is incredible. When reduced It sets like Turkish delight, so I freeze it in ice cube molds. De mold and store in bags in the freezer. Today is veal stock day using same method. Tomorrow fish stock day. The first proper Sunday lunch will be 02/08, I will post pics of my last one.

Not Ju or sauce but Gravy !!!!!! Bravo. I am back doing a bit of self isolation. I am preparing for the end of my month low carb diet. That means the stock pot is out. Yesterday my wife bought two Kokos at the market. A kokos is an old hen that does not lay anymore. They are cheap as chips and after 4 hours the stock is incredible. When reduced It sets like Turkish delight, so I freeze it in ice cube molds. De mold and store in bags in the freezer. Today is veal stock day using same method. Tomorrow fish stock day. The first proper Sunday lunch will be 02/08, I will post pics of my last one.

Yup, pan drippings with fat included ( small amount) Vegemite and flour to thicken. Like mum used to make. I also have packet stuff for emergency.

Russ

Back
Top Bottom