This is an incredibly indulgent holiday snack. It's my favorite type of fudge, and so easy to make!
What you need:
500 g white chocolate (5 tablets of 100 g)
1 can sweetened condensed milk ( 397 g)
50 g of butter
2 heaped tablespoons of strong dried strawberry powder (this may not be available everywhere, feel free to sub with whatever ingredient you fancy)
Freeze dried raspberries for decoration
Baking tin (springform 25 cm) lined with baking paper
1) Break 2 chocolate bars in the slowcooker pot. Add the condensed milk and knob of butter, a pinch of salt to taste. Add the rest of the chocolate.
2) Put slowcooker on low and heat for 30 mins, then stir and heat for another 30 mins
3) You should now have a melted mass of chocolate, stir in the strawberry powder now. When it's mixed through properly, pour mixture into baking tin. Level with a spoon.
4) Top with crumbled frieze dried raspberrys, and push those in a little. Cover the tin with foil on top (not touching the fudge).
5) Let set overnight or at least 8 hours in the fridge, remove from spring form, then cut into squares.
6) Your fudge is now ready, enjoy!