Smoothies You Hate

TheViper

Veteran
Local time
5:10 AM
I'm a big peanut butter lover and grew up eating peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. Use to pack up sandwiches for school and even would eat them regularly in my teens. Now, that I am a bit order I've come to find out that I hate peanut butter smoothies. I'm not sure if it is the texture or the taste because I love the taste of peanut butter. My friend told me that maybe I could tolerate it if I added some chocolate but I think it is a lost cause. What are some smoothes you hate?

Smoothies that are green and contain green vegetables. Although very healthy for you, I think they look and taste gross. My favorite kind of smoothie is an pineapple, banana, and orange smoothie.

Smoothies that are green and contain green vegetables. Although very healthy for you, I think they look and taste gross. My favorite kind of smoothie is an pineapple, banana, and orange smoothie.

Much the same as you, @Rosyrain - if you can sneak the greens in without the smoothie turning green and tasting like grass/leaves, then I'm okay with it. But as soon as it crosses the color and taste threshold, it's over for me!

Some people love vegetable smoothies, but I expect my smoothies to be at least a little sweet. The only kind of vegetable drink I like is V8 and it has to be the spicy kind.

I hated Jamba Juice's smoothie. I don't know which variant it is but the man said it was their bestseller lol. Anyway, I guess any commercial smoothie is not good for me. The only one I liked is from a local brand called Fruitas and it's their coconut smoothie. Other than that, I haven't found any other ones that I love.

For homemade smoothies, I don't like carrot or any other vegetable for that matter lol. But I especially hate carrot smoothies. My mom always makes this and she gets annoyed when I don't drink them. I'm more particular to fruit smoothies, any fruit smoothie I can drink. Especially anything with avocado, mango or watermelon in it.

I did a raw beetroot and celery smoothie lately and it burnt the back of my throat and I had to chug it down
:sick:

I hate smoothies with a lot of additives. I hate it when already unhealthy smoothies have added color that stick to your lips and tongue like neon blue, pink and green coloring. It doesn't add to the health factor at all and it makes you look like a kid in a candy store. Drink smoothies with a lot of natural additives and green vegetables those are better.

Back
Top Bottom