Smoothies

valedevento

Veteran
Local time
12:06 AM
I love smoothies, they are especially refreshing on a hot summer day, but a chocolate and cinnamon smoothie is nice during winter. My two favorite smoothies are banana-strawberry and banana-passion fruit. What is your favorite? I like smoothies with avocado, is there an unusual ingredient that you love in your smoothie?

There is something I buy called a hulk and I find it quite nice. It's green and I am to confirm what's in it. I like pretty much anything that has banana in it. I had plans of replacing my blender this weekend but that doesn't seem to be working out. I want to make my own and experiment with flavours.

I love smoothies, they are especially refreshing on a hot summer day, but a chocolate and cinnamon smoothie is nice during winter. My two favorite smoothies are banana-strawberry and banana-passion fruit. What is your favorite? I like smoothies with avocado, is there an unusual ingredient that you love in your smoothie?

I use spinach for the green part. Was using kale, but it is way too bitter!! Applesauce, vanilla, avocado, honey, orange juice and a banana. Comes out creamy smooth & delish!!! :wink:

I like my smoothies with mostly a variety of fruit similar to the one that cupcakechef posted above.

Back
Top Bottom