SOS Donation Drive Thank You

SatNavSaysStraightOn

Staff member
Local time
9:29 PM
Website
www.satnavsaysstraighton.com
I'm delighted to report that we have recently exceeded the target for our SOS donation drive. This is a huge achievement and deserves a massive thank you. We have successfully moved to our new home (though we're still ironing out a few bugs) and we're well on our way to a bigger and better 2022. This would not have been possible without the support of the wonderful community we have here. It is with much gratitude that the moderator team and I would like to say thank you for laying the financial groundwork to keep this wonderful culinary community cooking! Thank you.

Like most things these days though, the cost of maintaining an online community continues to grow. Staying licensed, safe and secure, and up-to-date with software, not to mention the cost of renting a server along with backup software and separate storage space for that, represents a continuing cost that will only increase in time, so there will always be a need for continuing support.

Please know that all donations exceeding our target for this year will be taken into account in next year's target and as always, all gifts of support are always sincerely appreciated.

Again, I can't thank everyone enough for stepping in on such short notice and contributing. You are a simply marvellous community. Cheers!

Emma & the Moderator team

Back
Top Bottom