Spam

i have a pile of Span cans. i save them for Earthquake foods.

i rarely eat it because of the salt. but i do think it is all very delicious. spam with rice, and a fried egg. many of my deer hunts started with this as breakfast.
Yeah, I missed this thread for a reason, LOL. I saw SPAM and moved right along!
you do know that you didnt move right along when you responded right?

i rarely eat it because of the salt. but i do think it is all very delicious. spam with rice, and a fried egg. many of my deer hunts started with this as breakfast.

Not sure what the last part of this post is supposed to mean, but many of my camping trips started with SPAM for breakfast, and I still like me some SPAM and eggs from time to time.

Sometimes I eat something, and feel like, "That was dirty, but I liked it."

CD

Not sure what the last part of this post is supposed to mean, but many of my camping trips started with SPAM for breakfast, and I still like me some SPAM and eggs from time to time.

Sometimes I eat something, and feel like, "That was dirty, but I liked it."

CD
oh, I misread the fact that you didn't...ahh never mind. apologies.

Well, the reason I finally landed in this thread is because in a different thread, Morning Glory replied to one of my posts and told me I missed her winning spamghetti recipe (which she still never posted a recipe of, just a photo). She posted a link her reply for me to come check it out. Otherwise I would never have done so :laugh:

What made you smile recently?

Well, the reason I finally landed in this thread is because in a different thread, Morning Glory replied to one of my posts and told me I missed her winning spamghetti recipe (which she still never posted a recipe of, just a photo). She posted a link her reply for me to come check it out. Otherwise I would never have done so :laugh:

What made you smile recently?

I suppose I should post that recipe (if I can find it).

Back
Top Bottom