Recipe Spicy, Honey Mustard Grilled Pork Chops

detroitdad

Legendary Member
Local time
6:48 PM
1/2 cup of Honey
1/2 cup of Spicy Brown Mustard

The rest of the ingredients I didn't measure. I used stuff that I like. If you have to have actual measurements then it was probably around a spoonful of each. Little less for the onion salt.

Paprika
garlic powder
onion salt
cayenne
black pepper
dried thyme

I mixed all of the ingredients together. I put the pork chops and the marinade in a zip lock baggie and left it in the fridge for about 5 hours. After heating up the grill I seared each side of the pork chop for about 2 minutes. Then I moved it to indirect heat for another 6-8 minutes. After removing it from the grill, I let it rest for about 5 minutes before serving.

I'll add pictures in a few minutes.

Bill

20190628_165910.jpg
20190628_171219.jpg
20190628_172510.jpg

1/2 cup of Honey
1/2 cup of Spicy Brown Mustard

The rest of the ingredients I didn't measure. I used stuff that I like. If you have to have actual measurements then it was probably around a spoonful of each. Little less for the onion salt.

Paprika
garlic powder
onion salt
cayenne
black pepper
dried thyme

I mixed all of the ingredients together. I put the pork chops and the marinade in a zip lock baggie and left it in the fridge for about 5 hours. After heating up the grill I seared each side of the pork chop for about 2 minutes. Then I moved it to indirect heat for another 6-8 minutes. After removing it from the grill, I let it rest for about 5 minutes before serving.

I'll add pictures in a few minutes.

Bill

View attachment 29105 View attachment 29106 View attachment 29107

Well done @detroitdad . Spicy mustard and pork chops is a great combination, especially on the grill.

So what was the beer in the photo used for? :cheers:

Back
Top Bottom