Stone Bakeware

Local time
8:28 PM
The Pampered Chef stuff seems to be very high quality. I've always wanted the stone bakeware, but it's pretty expensive. If I'm going to pay that kind of money, I want to know what I'm getting. My understanding is that stone bakeware cooks better and heats more evenly. What are some other benefits and experiences you may have had if you use this type of product?

I've seen stoneware products in the shops but l've never bought anything stoneware, l've slowly been changing my mind though as l want to stop using non stick and aliminuim pans and bakeware. Anything is better than those two and yes it is expensive but its worth the investment:)

I'm really more of a cook than I'm a baker (who am I kidding? :rolleyes: ) but if I DO eventually learn the craft, I believe many chefs and bakers prefer stoneware, like for making pizzas and bread (even slow cooking meat). So if I've the money, why not? :wink:

Yea, I'm sure you're right. They last forever if you take good care of them. I'd like to get more into making homemade pizza and bread and the stoneware would be great for that. I think it'd probably be good for slow cooking pork chops, etc. I like to do that in the oven occasionally.

Back
Top Bottom