Strange pizza toppings from around the world

I would eat most of these pizzas except the one involving crocodile and curry. Neither of these pizzas were appealing to me. So, I'd pass on them.

The one I liked the most was the pizza muffins. I bet they are super spicy and delicious.

Pepperoni-Pizza-Puffs.jpg

I think I'd enjoy most of them. I'd probably try each and everyone of them except for the cicada pizza... that looks disgusting!

Oh wow, I never thought there were so many inventions with pizza! I would definitely eat many of those! I could probably at least try any of them. I was specially interested in the Cheeseburger Pizza and the Taco Pizza... those got my mouth watering!! In my country it's also common to make chocolate pizza, and I have tried a nutella with banana pizza before. So not all of them are so outrageous!

@True2marie I'll have to try one of those pizza muffins, they sound delicious.

To the OP you can get crocodile and kangaroo pizza here in New Zealand too a few of my friends and dad have tried both. I'm vegetarian though ha ha so that got me out of that one ha ha.

I would eat a lot of the pizzas on the list though like the lollipop pizzas (how creative), bean pizza, pizza courgettes and pizza in a cone. :D

One of my local pizza shops is offering Peri Peri pizza which I might try on Friday night. Perri Perri is a Portuguese spice. :)

Ughhhhh I'd like to think that my adventurous spirit would try them all but the cicada one is really grossing me out!!

Back
Top Bottom