Sunday's dinners

rascal

Forum GOD!
Local time
9:35 PM
As some of you guys know I cook dinner every Sunday night for my family. My daughter just bought a go kart for $20 so I have to paint it up for the kids for tomorrow. The kids will take it to a hill a short distance tomorrow and race it before tea time. Being summer the kids will enjoy this. Tomorrow night will be charcoal cooked leg of lamb, maybe a chicken as well pics to follow.

Russ

Our Sunday dinners vary from week to week, based on our weekly shopping list. There are no specific days we cook a particular meal from the list. The exceptions would be involved meals which may require several steps. These are reserved for the weekends or steps done over several days.

Sounds like fun. Have a great time and enjoy the meal. Sunday seems to be a better time to kick back and make a bigger meal. Particularly since the weather is so bad here. Back-to-back thunderstorms with pounding rain. Sometimes it's a toss-up between cooking and working around the house. Planning on beef bourguignon in the slow slow cooker. Cooking the bacon, and Browning the beef stew meat on the stove top and then adding everything to the cooker - Pinot noir, pearl onions, baby carrots, etc. That way, maybe I can do a little of both - cooking and puttering around the house.

A spanner in the works today, foot infection turned into full blown infection, docs this morning, it's Sunday here, $122 later I've got my pills. Have to keep feet elevated for a day. Wife followed instructions and cooking lambin the oven. Charcoal cancelled. My wife's not a good cook. But she has the lamb on and even dug the new potatoes. Kids are doing salads. I will be waited on tonight. First time for a long long time. Lmao.

Russ

A spanner in the works today, foot infection turned into full blown infection, docs this morning, it's Sunday here, $122 later I've got my pills. Have to keep feet elevated for a day. Wife followed instructions and cooking lambin the oven. Charcoal cancelled. My wife's not a good cook. But she has the lamb on and even dug the new potatoes. Kids are doing salads. I will be waited on tonight. First time for a long long time. Lmao.

Russ

Oh dear! I hope you get better soon. Enjoy being waited on if you can. :okay:

Oh dear! I hope you get better soon. Enjoy being waited on if you can. :okay:

Was good being waited on, kids came through chipping in. Lamb was melt in the mouth stuff. Bad news foots even sorer today, can't put any weight on it.antibiotics should be working. Getting around on my knees is no fun.

Russ

Was good being waited on, kids came through chipping in. Lamb was melt in the mouth stuff. Bad news foots even sorer today, can't put any weight on it.antibiotics should be working. Getting around on my knees is no fun.

Russ

Crutches needed by the sound of it?

Back
Top Bottom