1 tsp caster sugar
1 tsp quick action yeast
300 ml (½ pint) hand hot water
15 ml (1 tbs) olive oil
Milk to glaze

Method
Step 1
:
Heat the oil in a non-stick frying pan and fry the onion for a few minutes until softened. Remove from the heat and stir in the Chillies and sundried tomato paste. Leave to one side.
Step 2:
In a large bowl mix together the flour, salt, caster sugar and yeast. Make a well in the centre and pour in the water and olive oil. Bring the mixture together and then knead well for 10 minutes.
Step 3:
Roll the dough out to a large rectangle and spread the cooled paste over the dough. Roll the dough up and place on an oiled tray. Cover with a damp tea towel and leave to rise in a warm place for 1 hour or until doubled in size.
Step 4:
Preheat the oven to 220°C, 425°F, Gas Mark 8. Brush the surface of the loaf with milk and bake the bread for 35-45 minutes. Remove the loaf from the oven and tap the base. If the bread sounds hollow, it is cooked. Cool and serve sliced.

http://www.schwartz.co.uk/recipes/baking/sundried-tomato-38-chilli-bread

Yum! My local bakery back in Australia sold this amazing pull apart sundried tomato and cheese bread, somewhat similar to this - and it was divine! The recipe you posted looks user friendly so that's always a nice thing!

This bread looks amazing. I haven't made my own bread so I can't see me making this but I sure would love to try it.
The local bakery here has an awesome cheese bread and I toast it and top it with sundried tomato spread so I can
imagine how tasty the bread is.

This looks good and easy. I usually stay away from anything needing yeast.

Back
Top Bottom