Recipe Super Easy Pumpkin Bread !!

Danyel72

Veteran
Local time
5:10 PM
This recipe is so easy to make so I thought I would share it with you all!! I made this earlier this morning and it only took about 20 minutes to put together. My house smells just like the Fall!!! Yummy!!!!

Directions:

1. Preheat oven to 350°F.

2. Sift together flour, salt, sugar, and baking soda.

3. In a separate bowl combined pumpkin, oil, eggs, water, and spices.

4. Then, combined with dry ingredients but, do not mix too thoroughly. Stir in walnuts.

5. Pour into a well-buttered 9x5x3 inch loaf pan. Bake 50-60 minutes until a thin skewer poked in the very center of the loaf comes out clean. Turn out of the pan and let cool on a rack

6. Makes one loaf. Can easily double the recipe.

7. If desired, you can use them in a muffin tin as well. They come out just as moist. If you use muffin tin bake for 20-25 minute.

That does sound very simple, thanks for sharing. I love pumpkin bread and it is the perfect time of year to make it. Are you able to make muffins from this recipe too?

I made a pumpkin cake a few months a back and i am telling you i think the results exceeded my expectation...it was just great, what i did different was i added a few bananas to my batter but i use all the other ingredients that you used in yours.

Back
Top Bottom