Tastespotting : Great recipe resource!

megshoe

Veteran
Local time
6:05 PM
I end up getting a lot of my recipes from a site called Tastespotting that pulls together beautiful recipes from various blogs and websites all over the internet. It can be a little bit difficult to navigate through all the recipes because everything is presenting pinterest-style with little thumbnails, but just scrolling through the pages I always find something delicious-looking. Their recipes tend to be more on the difficult/expensive ingredient requiring side, but it's always worth it. I hope you find something delicious too!

Thanks for sharing that site with us. I just did a quick run through of it and did see some recipes that I liked. I plan on heading back a little later and see what other treasures I can find on it! Thanks again!

I'm glad to hear you liked it! Please share your experiences if you cook anything particularly yummy from the website!

I just checked that website out and I, too, found some interesting recipes. I will go back to the bookmark and get the run down so I can make them. Thanks for the great find.

I have never heard of this website before. Sounds like a very vast resource for cooking knowledge though. I will surely check it out! :thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom