Tea Towels and Hand Towels in the Kitchen

I believe it is the Dawn company that now has a paper towel that is infused with dish soap, so you just wet the towel and clean up your mess. These paper towels are very expensive and I see them as just a fad that will be pulled from the market within a year or so. I prefer just normal paper towels or cloth hand towels.

What will they think of next? They've come out with so many things to make kitchen cleanup easy!!
:whistling:

We have both and wash both regularly. Before my husband retired he didn't do a lot of washing up and we were able to let washed dishes air dry, but after he retired he washed dishes more often, but as soon as they were washed, he put them straight into the cupboards. He also did this if someone else washed the dishes. Now the rest of us feel obliged to dry them just so they don't get put away wet. He has improved a little in that he occasionally dries them as well. Having to dry dishes with a tea towel means the tea towel doesn't last so well.

I always thought it was unhygienic to dry your hands on a tea towel. My husband does that but ignores me when I tell him he shouldn't.

we have - dunno - 30-40 towels for the kitchen. they get used for everything from hand drying to wiping up meat/vegetable debris from the cutting board/counters. as a result we go through 2-3 towels per day.

does my dissatisfaction with paper towel type products show . . ?

we found some nice ones - they're about half size - we have this plus a drawer . . .

Back
Top Bottom