The capacity of air fryers

Yorky

RIP 21/01/2024
Local time
2:55 AM
This conundrum has surfaced on another forum to which I subscribe.

How is the capacity of an air fryer measured?

The one on the left is described by the manufacturer as 2.5 litre capacity whereas the one on the right is described by a different manufacturer as 17 litre capacity.

I appreciate that the air fryer on the right may be larger than the one on the left but 7 times larger? I don't think so.

This conundrum has surfaced on another forum to which I subscribe.

How is the capacity of an air fryer measured?

The one on the left is described by the manufacturer as 2.5 litre capacity whereas the one on the right is described by a different manufacturer as 17 litre capacity.

I appreciate that the air fryer on the right may be larger than the one on the left but 7 times larger? I don't think so.

I would have thought there is a typo here and that the one on the right is 1.7 not 17 litres.

I would have thought there is a typo here and that the one on the right is 1.7 not 17 litres.

I did consider that so I re-checked the information. It is 17 litres.

The episode started with a member explaining that he owned two (not one) 12 litre capacity air fryers.

However, he is Australian.

I did consider that so I re-checked the information. It is 17 litres.

The episode started with a member explaining that he owned two (not one) 12 litre capacity air fryers.

However, he is Australian.

I can't find it now but I thought of you when I saw it, in red neck murica two old chevs on a sales lot.
Written on screen car 1 goes good. Second car written goes Gooder. Lol.

Russ

Because other members are finding a 12 litre air fryer difficult to visualise the owner of the two in question has now spit out the dummy and refuses to enter into any more discussion on the subject.

... well this one looks like the ones we own Yorky and says in description 1.7L but the specification states 17L. Most of these type state they are either 12 or 17 L.

Back
Top Bottom