The CookingBites Recipe Challenge: Honey

Morning Glory

Obsessive cook
Staff member
Local time
5:38 AM
Welcome to the CookingBites Recipe Challenge. Our judge @murphyscreek who won the previous challenge has chosen Honey as the next ingredient.

honey_e0ad6672-b59f-43b5-bb63-2225a95034c5_large.png

To enter, all you need to do is post a recipe featuring honey (or a vegan honey substitute) as a new thread, tag it "CookingBites Recipe Challenge" and post a link to it in this thread. The winner becomes the judge for the next challenge.

Extended deadline: 12.00 midday on Friday 27th September BST (GMT+1)

Challenge rules and a list of previous winners and ingredients can be found here.

Last edited:
As I had some chicken breast fillets left over from the last challenge I've popped them into an experimental yoghurt, chilli, turmeric, lemon juice and honey marinade. Not sure what I'll do next...

DH is making this for dinner tonight for the Cookbook Game #3. I just realized, it calls for HONEY !!!!!!!

Bangers on a Lance

Last edited by a moderator:
I have an excellent recipe for honey-glazed fried chicken, but I don't know if I want to stink up the house for two days with fried chicken smell!

You aren't required to actually cook and photograph the recipe within the time frame of this challenge. If you have cooked a recipe before & its not already posted on the forum you can simply enter it into the challenge, with or without a photo. :okay:

Back
Top Bottom