The CookingBites recipe challenge: potatoes

Morning Glory

Obsessive cook
Staff member
Local time
10:10 PM
Welcome to the CookingBites recipe challenge. The current challenge ingredient is potatoes* and caseydog is our judge. To enter, all you need to do is post a recipe** which uses potatoes, tag it cookingbites recipe challenge and post a link to it in this thread. The winner becomes the judge for the next challenge. You may post up to 6 entries. Deadline (extended): midnight (close of day) Monday 14th November UK time (GMT). Detailed challenge rules can be found here.

* any type of true potatoes can be used (so not sweet potatoes)
** recipes must be posted within the time frame of the challenge but could be recipes you have made in the past, so long as they haven't already been posted on the forum as a recipe thread.

Last edited:
Spuds are one of my favourite food items. I have recipes coming out of my bottom. However, I now need to discover which of these recipes I have posted before therefore making them ineligible.

Oh, I should probably say that I will not "like" any entries in this challenge, and won't comment until the challenge is over. I want everyone to enter whatever they want, and do not want to give any signals as to what I like, or don't like, until the end of the challenge.

You can, however, PM me your credit card number. No reason... just because you feel like it. :wink:

CD

Last edited:
First one:

Recipe - Potato & Cauliflower Casserole (Kartoffel & Blumenkohl Gratin)

Like most every recipe I post, this one is simple and comforting - boiled potato and cauliflower mashed up with some butter, milk, sour cream, and cheese, then sprinkled with breadcrumbs and finished off in the oven.

Pictures weren’t the best, so I just have this one:

Back
Top Bottom