The Food Sniffer - would you like one?

Nowt new!

Newer version requires a seperate handset as well.
The not so good

Those sensors are delicate. Don’t put it too close to the food or you risk damaging them and rendering the entire device pretty much useless.

Also, the device will only work with pork, beef, poultry and fish. If your tastes run to the little more exotic, you’ll have to rely on your good sense to decide if it’s safe to consume or not.

Last edited:
This works just as well.
20140928_164344.jpg

And umm;

How much does this thing cost?

Seriously? I think I got a pretty good big nose for smelling things, unless I have a bad cold. Why would I want to spend money on something to partially replace what God has given us naturally? Our noses! I mean, isn't this a waste of time & money? I think so.

I'm totally surprised that this gadget hasn't gotten into the hands of that As-Seen-on-TV company that likes to push crappy kitchen gadgets. :headshake:

Last edited:
And umm;

Seriously? I think I got a pretty good nose for smelling things, unless I have a bad cold. Why would I want to spend money on something to partially replace what God has given us naturally? I mean, isn't this a waste of time & money? I think so.

I'm totally surprised that this gadget hasn't gotten into the hands of that As-Seen-on-TV company that likes to push crappy kitchen gadgets. :headshake:
Around the $100 mark, not including the smartphone.

And umm;

Seriously? I think I got a pretty good big nose for smelling things, unless I have a bad cold. Why would I want to spend money on something to partially replace what God has given us naturally? Our noses! I mean, isn't this a waste of time & money? I think so.

If you want the one I posted, I will put him on the next plane but he costs about a dollar a day for food. Oh and he needs a big bed and lots of blankets.

Back
Top Bottom