The General Chat Thread (2016-2022)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have had very nice weather in Dallas lately. As low as 80F/26C during the day some days, and it is currently 70F/21C at 6:30 AM. My pepper plants are popping up new fruit in abundance.

CD

We had 32c just days ago, then rain, and now its around 20c. It was real nice today. The radio host said Summer is officially over.
I donno, let's see.

That's hot for Ohio in mid September. Looks like a hot one here, too. It is 93F/34C outside right now.

CD
...so naturally we started a little fire on the deck:

It has been a while since I cranked up the music in my "man cave." So tonight, until 9PM, I am listening to some good music, which means my neighbors are also listening to some good music.
1f60e.png
Man, I needed this. Psycho poodle is liking it, too. He's happy when I'm happy.

ManCave2.jpg

They are used to it. In fact, they have been asking me if I'm okay, because they haven't seen or heard much from me lately.

Right now is is Chickenfoot...

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHqA6HtVU70

CD

I am looking forward to taking part at a 2nd hand fair, yard sale basically, particupants can/would come from all over the city. It is to be held Mid Oct on the plateau of a public educational facility. Should be a fun day. And trying to sell unused things from my household.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom