The General Chat Thread (2016-2022)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here too, for the last couple of days, and the past few days the temperatures were 85F/29C at the peak heat of the day. Cooling back down a little over the next few days, but I actually prefer around 80F/27C.

Here too, for the last couple of days, and the past few days the temperatures were 85F/29C at the peak heat of the day. Cooling back down a little over the next few days, but I actually prefer around 80F/27C.

It has been lovely sitting outside, relaxing :happy:

We are having the same trials with my 90-year-old dad. A day with nothing happening to him is the exception, not the rule. Don't let the situation take over your life. Spend some time everyday doing something your enjoy, that will take your mind off of the situation with your father. My sister and I both do that.

CD
Yes, you are absolutely right. My Dad just had his 83rd birthday. It is not as bad and as often as with yours, I would say, but it is fragile. So I am grateful when the day runs normal.
Yes, I do yoga, mediations, prayers, walks, distracting and fun or educational youtube videos, I meet friends, my partner Igor, it is a good coping strategy.

Take care, both you and your sister.

Yes, you are absolutely right. My Dad just had his 83rd birthday. It is not as bad and as often as with yours, I would say, but it is fragile. So I am grateful when the day runs normal.
Yes, I do yoga, mediations, prayers, walks, distracting and fun or educational youtube videos, I meet friends, my partner Igor, it is a good coping strategy.

There is a new thread which you might find useful... Caregivers’ chat.

Well, the Met Office got that wrong...rain overnight and this morning dry this afternoon....nope..the other way around. It started to rain quite heavily whilst we were out and are now home and a bit soggy.

I’ve had this scale for probably 15 years, and I always laughed that the nitwits at Cuisinart put the logo on the pan upside down:

Then my wife came in and enlightened me:

😐

If there’s one thing that can make me skip my Sunday “Midsomer Murders,” it’s a new show from…

Oh, Ms. Worsley, how I’ve missed you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom