The General Chat Thread (2016-2022)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy belated birthday Morning Glory !!
1669717577397.png

You didn't miss it. Its still my birthday (even though I'm trying not to remember it).

Happy birthday Morning Glory !!!!
Happy birthday MG!

Thank you everyone.

I removed my birth date from the forum shortly before my hugely ancient age birthday last year so that I didn't get the automated 'happy birthday' thread to remind me! I'm blaming Yorky for spilling the beans... :laugh:

I removed my birth date from the forum shortly before my hugely ancient age birthday last year so that I didn't get the automated 'happy birthday' thread to remind me! I'm blaming Yorky for spilling the beans... :laugh:

We've reached the age beyond which we know every person who wishes us a happy birthday is really saying, "Wow, you're still alive?"

CD

Looks like England and the USA made it to the knockout rounds of the World cup today. I have to say it was sweet seeing Team USA beat Iran. Iran petitioned to have the USA kicked out of the World Cup. I guess they didn't offer FIFA enough money to make it happen. :laugh:

CD

Yay…I’m off work until Monday! MrsT is flying to Florida today for a whopping 10 days.

No work for the next few days…no wife for the next several days…I’ll be reverting back to my pizza-eating, 10:30AM-beer-drinking, all-day-Italian-giallo-watching natural state in no time.

I have something similar here as well.
Hubby disappeared at some frankly ridiculous hour of the morning on Monday (left at 5am). He got back after dark on Wednesday night (8pmish). He's out tonight with a very VIP do at work. He then disappears at 7am on Sunday morning, to fly to Adelaide for a working week... home very late on Thursday night (as in after I'm in bed late.)

Not sure what I'll do wrt food, but I will try to get some cheeses made for Christmas (almond feta and cashew camembert & cashew blue). I guess I'll get the presents wrapped for him and tidy the house? I've still got loads to do in the garden and the weather isn't looking marvellous next week, so that's 4 days to try to play catch up in the garden but the raspberries will benefit from a little rain and I can get some carrots, lettuce and other fast growing veg sown once I've removed the straw from the veg plot (too much seed in it that has germinated). But the first thing I want to do is get some sleep...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom