The General Chat Thread (2016-2022)

Status
Not open for further replies.
NSA, NASA & Skunkworks to name three.
You don't have to ask which one I checked out first or do you? I am in a few forums. Only discovered this forum world about a year ago when I was told you can make money online. So most of the ones I am associated with are related to online work, e-commerce etc. There is one I mostly sign in to for what they might call the general threads. One thread is about word association, another about the weather right now and yet another about what's on your mind or what are you thinking.

You don't have to ask which one I checked out first or do you? I am in a few forums. Only discovered this forum world about a year ago when I was told you can make money online. So most of the ones I am associated with are related to online work, e-commerce etc. There is one I mostly sign in to for what they might call the general threads. One thread is about word association, another about the weather right now and yet another about what's on your mind or what are you thinking.
Community Champion interested in making money online, through a talking dog!

[URL='http://www.nationalsheep.org.uk/'] NSA?
[/URL]

Last edited:
Community Champion interested in making money online, through a talking dog!
????????
No. Skunkworks. Now the sheep thing I didn't even see that in my brief search...:giggle::giggle:Is there something to be said about you thinking I would choose that first I ask sheepishly?:giggle: On a serious note. Are you into sheep? We had a few when I was a child. A friend who is an excellent designer gave it up for a while and went into sheep rearing. Sorry I just remembered this is about a general discussion thread but in some ways this would qualify won't it?

????????
No. Skunkworks. Now the sheep thing I didn't even see that in my brief search...:giggle::giggle:Is there something to be said about you thinking I would choose that first I ask sheepishly?:giggle: On a serious note. Are you into sheep? We had a few when I was a child. A friend who is an excellent designer gave it up for a while and went into sheep rearing. Sorry I just remembered this is about a general discussion thread but in some ways this would qualify won't it?
You've heard of the U2 & SR71 Blackbird, both from the skunkworks.

Brief description of you, how close?
The fact you checked the Skunkworks the Community Champion showing through?

Last edited:
Peter Moller of flying car fame was employed by Lockheed at their Skunk Works? Telephone number, from the UK, is 001 8055724163. Just give them my name when you call, they know me.

rofl.gif
:roflmao::roflmao:Boom!!!! Google, YouTube, Bing translator and I am no wiser..........
CC.jpg

Who's JoJo?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom