The General Chat Thread (2016-2022)

Status
Not open for further replies.
JoJo?!?!!?lmao..oops Can you do that here?:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao: I need to learn some code or something so I operate incognito. I am not much of a champion these days. I've been missing for too long.

Last edited:
JoJo?!?!!?lmao..oops Can you do that here.:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao: I need to learn some code or something so I operate incognito. I am not much of a champion these days. I've been missing for too long.
And the talking dog!!

Today had been hot and sunny, this afternoon were sat in our local pub's garden drinking diet coke and enjoying the summer sunshine :happy:

Hi folks. I'm back.. Don't know for now long, think the wind is blowing in the right direction and I have to stand in 1 particular spot which just so happens to be my laundry room which faces north so gets all the sun and is more a greenhouse than anything else. View is great mind you but I'm having to run the tablet with mains plugged in and brightness at max just to make our the screen and shield my eyes as well. Can't sit down either because the tablet had to be against the window in a certain manner. Better signal outside at one certain spot but there is now a hassle, literally, blowing and outside is interesting... Still nice and sunny, but another frost this morning but weather is changing again.

Right must continue work. Back later when i need a break.

A little of my view

_20160718_132838.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom