The General Chat Thread (2016-2022)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will probably be shot for 'cross thread' posting :)ohmy:) but could I ask that anyone who hasn't voted for the Prize Challenge could cast their votes? We need more members to vote. See here. :)

Last night we had heavy rain which turned quite icy, I go a lift in with my husband this morning, no way was I going to try to walk on that!

Just thought I'd share.

Screenshot_20190130-084708.png

Last edited by a moderator:
its bit chilly. My little doggie, weiner dog, has a hard time using his outside toilet... he hates his coat.
I always shovel a space in the back yard for my pug and Boston terrier, but they also hate their coats (my pug keeps turning around like someone is pulling his tail). They seem to completely forget about the cold if another dog starts barking: I've had to go out and retrieve them.

I always shovel a space in the back yard for my pug and Boston terrier, but they also hate their coats (my pug keeps turning around like someone is pulling his tail). They seem to completely forget about the cold if another dog starts barking: I've had to go out and retrieve them.

Oscar is my dogs name, hes almost OCD about his little coat. We got him as a pup and started putting collars, harnesses and coats on him very young, he HATES them all. He's all personality. when I try to put his coat on he literally collapses on his belly with all 4 out to the side and he whines as if I'm beating him. I would NEVER put his coat on in a busy public place, I would be reported for neglect or something like that.

I'm a bit stir crazy at this point. I'm internally bouncing off the proverbial walls. eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom