The General Chat Thread (2016-2022)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Satnav no storm here, but 32 tomorrow. We need a break. Wild fires up where we stayed 6 weeks ago.

Russ
Same here, fires breaking out all over the place. Couple of +6000 hectare ones north of Sydney totally out of control.
We're only on "very high" today and it was meant to go up to around 30C but hasn't. It's around 22C. Woke up this morning to single figures, but we've got plenty of forecasts next week well above 30C some running to 38C with overnight temperatures as low as 7C which is utterly balmy!

I'm an hour away from getting the rum out. First rugby game for the season on soon. I live in Christchurch which is in area called Canterbury. Our team is the Canterbury Crusaders, we are playing our bitter rival, Auckland Blues. Should be a good game.

Suns out now. Perfect for rugby.
Ps, I'm a league person, played it as a kid and teen.

Russ

I played football in junior school then rugby league in Senior School. I still like to watch league but also union these days. I don't bother much with football much since Leeds United went to ratshit (except for Internationals).

I played football in junior school then rugby league in Senior School. I still like to watch league but also union these days. I don't bother much with football much since Leeds United went to ratshit (except for Internationals).

I grew up in a working class area, Hornby. Everyone played league for Hornby. They later called the club Hornby panthers. They are always in the top 3 clubs at playoffs. I love league, and only like rugby. Leagues a hard game.
I followed Wigan when the kiwi Graeme Lowe coached them.

Russ

Washing is on the line and windows are open, still a bit nippy but feels good to blow some fresh air through the place :happy:

Dame Katherine Patricia Routledge, DBE is 90 years old today.

Patricia Routledge.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom