The General Chat Thread (2016-2022)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Madhur Jaffrey is 86 years old today. She was born in Delhi.

Madhur Jaffrey.jpg

Monday was a good day - it rained quite heavily for about 6 hours. Tuesday was totally dry but this evening it's raining steadily. We need about 3 months of daily rainfall to stock up for the coming dry season and it looks very doubtful that we'll get it.

This morning the weather man said it was going to be a lovely day, started walking to work and the heavens opened.. glad I had my brolley :o_o:

This morning the weather man said it was going to be a lovely day, started walking to work and the heavens opened.. glad I had my brolley :o_o:

Grey and overcast here. Heading to our sons later. They fly out to Samoa early tomorrow morning so we are watching the grandkids for a week. Early start tomorrow with the kids netball and rugby. The kids are great fun. The youngest is the loudest and a trouble maker. Lol.

Russ

Last edited:
Last Saturday it snowed and was bitterly cold.
This Saturday were out in short sleeved t-shirts, sun hats and almost needed sunscreen. If tomorrow's forecast temperature is anything to go by we will need it tomorrow. Monday however isn't going to make out into double figures. It's that time of year again.

Just put my washing out and the heavens have opened, not going out in that to fetch it in :mad:

My wife goes to the local evening market twice a week. If it's raining, she takes the truck. If it's fine she rides the bicycle. If it's fine when she sets off and then starts to rain, she gets wet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom