The General Chat Thread (2016-2022)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My decision to not have children had no political or environmental influence. During my prime childbearing years I was not fit to be a Mother. Real simple.
I am glad that I knew that. I know so many women who had children when they were not capable of caring for themselves much less children. That pisses me off.
I miss having grandchildren more than I miss having children. I see Baby Sis with her 4 grand babies. I am jealous.

I call that common sense, my daughter had women's stuff going on and can't have a child on her own. She and her partner adopted. He's a great little boy. She's a good mum too.

Russ

My decision to not have children had no political or environmental influence. During my prime childbearing years I was not fit to be a Mother. Real simple.
I am glad that I knew that. I know so many women who had children when they were not capable of caring for themselves much less children. That pisses me off.
I miss having grandchildren more than I miss having children. I see Baby Sis with her 4 grand babies. I am jealous.

I am not maternal so having kids was always a no for me, not a career, political or environmental decision.

I've never had any maternal instincts.

I used to go out with this chick that was crazy over me, always used to say how she wanted my babies and how she had perfect child bearing hips, she was only 15 for gods sake. Honestly that was all she talked about. We has been together when I realised she was ovulating and deliberately trying to get pregnant. I couldn't believe what was going on. I finished with her. She ended up stalking me and visiting my mum and my nana trying to get them to get me back. I came home one night and she was sitting with my mum having a cup of tea. I took her home and said I'm getting the police involved if I See her again. Guess what, about 2 years later she starts going out with the girl I was seeing at the times brother and later married. Talk about awkward. My wife hates her guts,lol. She had 2 kids with wife's brother, then separated and had another 5 with some other dude.
That's a true story as well. Stalking before it became common.

Russ

I used to go out with this chick that was crazy over me, always used to say how she wanted my babies and how she had perfect child bearing hips, she was only 15 for gods sake. Honestly that was all she talked about. We has been together when I realised she was ovulating and deliberately trying to get pregnant. I couldn't believe what was going on. I finished with her. She ended up stalking me and visiting my mum and my nana trying to get them to get me back. I came home one night and she was sitting with my mum having a cup of tea. I took her home and said I'm getting the police involved if I See her again. Guess what, about 2 years later she starts going out with the girl I was seeing at the times brother and later married. Talk about awkward. My wife hates her guts,lol. She had 2 kids with wife's brother, then separated and had another 5 with some other dude.
That's a true story as well. Stalking before it became common.

Russ
Good gawd......! :ohmy:

rascal

Glad you escaped that insanity.

DIL and Step Son were pregnant when they married. DIL claimed to be on birth control. :thumbsdown: I have serious doubts. They were both approaching graduation from college. Step Son had very nice career offers. They had been arguing about marriage. She wanted to marry he did not. Go figure.

rascal

Glad you escaped that insanity.

DIL and Step Son were pregnant when they married. DIL claimed to be on birth control. :thumbsdown: I have serious doubts. They were both approaching graduation from college. Step Son had very nice career offers. They had been arguing about marriage. She wanted to marry he did not. Go figure.

How many times has that happened.??

Russ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom