The General Chat Thread (2016-2022)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope - cats
Those beautiful, arrogant, independent little girls give me "the LOOK " when I ask their opinion . The fridge is more receptive and responsive. :hyper:

It's arrived! I'm as happy as a dog with two tails. Can't wait to set it up. Obviously I'll also now need some new loudspeakers, obviously.

Nope - cats
Those beautiful, arrogant, independent little girls give me "the LOOK " when I ask their opinion . The fridge is more receptive and responsive. :hyper:
Is OK Bella I have many conversation with fridge when Ray in hospital. In fact some time more stimulate than when speak to some neighbour :D .
Sarana x

An amplifier?
Yep. Our old one died. I could have repaired it as it was just the cooling fan but I would have had to fit an alternative part as the original part is unavailable.
So took the chance to upgrade to full 7.2 surround with ATMOS, THX, ARC etc.
Now just have to explain to Mrs Wyshiepoo that I have to drill two holes in ceiling to fit the height speakers.

The New Year celebrations for Songkhran in Thailand (13 - 15th April) are postponed (or possibly cancelled) for 2020.

Songkhran Entry

It should save us some water.

It has become apparent that the ban on alcohol sales (currently 11 [Edit - now 12] provinces and Bangkok) is a Government effort to prevent, or at least minimise, the parties and celebrations for the coming New Year. Sounds plausible.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom