The General Chat Thread (2016-2022)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a cute puzzle. Do you undo them and redo them or glue them?

We actually had a puzzle shortage here in the Midwest when the lock-downs first started. It was impossible to find a puzzle for months. The online companies jacked up their prices (something crazy like $25/each). Now they are being restocked thankfully.

Undo them redo. We could not get hold of any last year, things are better now.

Last edited:
Ever happened that you wanted to try a food really badly, but you end up disappointed? It happened with me and Magnum pistachio. I wanted to try it so bad, because I love pistachio ice cream and I love chocolate, but the chocolate is too dark for me and the pistachio doesn't taste much like pistachio :(

Anyway I bought a box with 3 ice creams and had to eat them all :laugh:
1619731812773.png

Ever happened that you wanted to try a food really badly, but you end up disappointed? It happened with me and Magnum pistachio. I wanted to try it so bad, because I love pistachio ice cream and I love chocolate, but the chocolate is too dark for me and the pistachio doesn't taste much like pistachio :(

Anyway I bought a box with 3 ice creams and had to eat them all :laugh:
View attachment 62263
We bought just some of their chocolate covered vanilla bars. I didn't like them at all, don't remember why, but certainly remember not to ever buy them again. Craig thought they were okay, but I ended up throwing the last bar out after months and months in the freezer.

We bought just some of their chocolate covered vanilla bars. I didn't like them at all, don't remember why, but certainly remember not to ever buy them again. Craig thought they were okay, but I ended up throwing the last bar out after months and months in the freezer.
I would knife my grandmother in the eye for a white chocolate Magnum bar.

Tomorrow is the deadline for when a new location must be found for my mentally ill eldest step son. We still know nothing! It's so stressful. But we have a signed paper that says they will find a new location for him, so I suppose we'll soon hear where he's going.
But my husband is an emotional wreck of course, because the threat of your son being possibly homeless is truly awful. If all else fails, my stepson will stay with his grandma until they will move him to a new location. But that's anything but ideal..

My wife rang me earlier from the mall.

"They have hand towels on special offer - I bought two pink ones for the kitchen and two blue ones for the bathroom".

It wasn't long ago that she didn't have a clue about colour co-ordination.

(The ktichen tiles are red/pink and both bathroom's tiles are blue).

Last edited:
My boyfriend is having an appointment today with the anesthesiologist who will do his op.
Counting days to his neck surgery on May 5th.

He feels stressed out. And depressed. He is hanging in.
At times it sends pain not just into his hands, but also head and legs, or cuts them numb.
I keep a compassionate and positive stand.
I truly believe the op will help.

At times when I imagine him in hospital, I feel like crying. Then I swiftly distract.

It is busy enough, but I scheduled an online discussion with my students in addition, that day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom