The General Chat Thread (2016-2022)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could not fix my work schedule, so once every 14 days, I will be getting up 5,45 am, but that should work fine.

Otherwise the schedule is very good for now, I think. Lot better than last year.

First full day yesterday, I even got to do several errands afterwards, took a nap and took kid to her volleyball training. There I walked and listened to Sapolsky, it is quite anazing to have a part of the day out of work. Like.

I will be checking my iron today.

Bf had a bad neckache from his dentist. And overworked himself on Saturday, and on his way home from a short visit to me, he had a panic attack. He left work earlier yesterday to take more painkillers and lie down, not feeling well.

I try to stay in a zen. I can't afford to and do not want to get into a negative thoughts loop. It does get me a little every time.

On the bright side, kid and I will visit the archeology museum in our city about two weeks when its free. Looking very much forward to it.

On the bright side, kid and I will visit the archeology museum in our city about two weeks when its free. Looking very much forward to it.
I hope you all are feeling better soon. I always try to have something to look forward to, in order to counter all the negative stuff.

Today, I'm looking forward to cleaning up a spare room that's gotten out of hand. Doesn't take much to cheer me up! :laugh:

I hope you all are feeling better soon. I always try to have something to look forward to, in order to counter all the negative stuff.

Today, I'm looking forward to cleaning up a spare room that's gotten out of hand. Doesn't take much to cheer me up! :laugh:

I've got a whole house full of cheer for you. C'mon down.

CD

A friend gave me this yesterday.

Thank you.
I function quite similarly too.
Oh it is such a nice day. I am grateful I feel ok. I am grateful it is quiet for us to sleep. Every other sentence is gratitude.

Speaking of quiet, fireworks totally freaked me up last night. Athletics event opening nearby. It sounded like half the city was bombed down by Alliens. Horrible.

I am looking forward to my exercises routine and the yoghurt I will have right now.

Etc, throughout the day.

So on the cleaning front, I should tackle the fridge. I do not like that task, but will be happy with the outcome😄

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom