The one food you love that everyone else hates

missbishi

Veteran
Local time
9:27 AM
We've all probably got a certain food that we love to eat but everyone else around us hates. Mine's Marmite. I love the stuff but everyone else around me can't stand the stuff. I even have to make sure I eat it alone, just to avoid the "How can you eat that?" comments!

What about you? What is it that you really enjoy yourself but is detested by everyone else?

Hard to say, we generally all eat the same thing around here so I don't know about enjoying something that others dislike - but I can eat mostly anything - so I guess this where I differ from other people around me in my everyday life. I can eat any racial cuisine any-day, but most people around here hate Mexican food or can't tolerate. We also have Chinese, but it's hard to find someone who doesn't like that. If I had to crack a guess spinach dips with artichoke hearts is dislike by a lot of people by me but I find it to be delicious.

cherry flavoured food ,i hate it ,i like cherries but detest cherry flavoured food ,every one else loves the taste

So, my family's not Italian, but for some reason, the only person who enjoys risotto that I know of is me!! Creamy, delicious risotto!! They all say something about the rice being undercooked but to me it's just the perfect doneness. Sigh.

I and my whole family love lutefisk. We have it every Christmas. Everyone outside the family makes fun of me for liking it, but I don't care, they don't know what they are missing. I exactly 15 months old the day I first tasted it, so if it's an acquired taste, I was just raised with it every year from before I can remember.

cherry flavoured food ,i hate it ,i like cherries but detest cherry flavoured food ,every one else loves the taste

Completely forgot about this too. I'm the only one who likes cherry flavored food, but everyone else prefers straight cherries. I can do both, though. Cherries are good :D

Completely forgot about this too. I'm the only one who likes cherry flavored food, but everyone else prefers straight cherries. I can do both, though. Cherries are good :D

Oh man, THIS. Don't even get me started on those fake sweet cherries that people put into icecream either. It's just overly sweet and has a weird texture. I remember drinking Cherry coke one time and it was HORRIBLE.

Back
Top Bottom