The "Oops! We ran into some problems" Error Messages...

Did you previously get the Oops errors but they have now stopped? So just considering few days

• What error message? I've no idea what you are talking about. I wasn't getting any anyway

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

SatNavSaysStraightOn

Staff member
Local time
12:28 PM
Website
www.satnavsaysstraighton.com

I know that they were very frequent and one of them even prevented the use of the word "select" (or selects, selection and selections) Mountain Cat that has now been sorted by Shaun.

So just considering the last couple of days, have you had any at all?
I know I am getting one or two still, but I'm using a non-standard web browser over a satellite connection for broadband and that in itself causes problems, so I would appreciate an answer either way, especially if you were getting them since the server move but they have now stopped.

Thanks
SNSSO

I've been getting them occasionally since well before we rehomed, but the last two weeks, they'd gotten to a frequency of just about every post I'd make.

The last couple of days, though...I haven't gotten a single one.

I have been seeing that message, sometimes for good reasons like using an illegal keyword like food, for example, but other times, for no particular reason. When it happens for no good reason, trying again, usually ignores it and finishes the operation.

I had it happen just yesterday, for no good reason.

BTW: The most common places I see the message are when quoting posts, logging out and sometimes, when adding images to my gallery albums.

I have been seeing that message, sometimes for good reasons like using an illegal keyword like food, for example, but other times, for no particular reason. When it happens for no good reason, trying again, usually ignores it and finishes the operation.

I had it happen just yesterday, for no good reason.
I'm only interested in the last couple of days. If you can screenshot each and every new one and post here it would be great. Changes were made over the weekend and I'm trying to establish what is the cause of the remaining errors. So a screenshot of the entire page if possible. if there is anything confidential or you don't want public, send it in a PM instead.
My above example is not a good example because all I can see is that it was a post. I can't tell that it was actually a reply in a pm which is important to know. knowing It's a reply not a new thread, new image upload and all of that, plus which forum, sub-forum, media gallery, media album, inbox reply/ new conversation, - all of that is really useful info as is what platform & web- browser and if it's uptodate is seriously useful.

Thanks

None recently here.

But they've never been other than occasional.

I don't know where that fits into the poll options.

Back
Top Bottom