The Way We Were

That’s the expression I have whenever someone tries to hand me a baby.
OK, and you also shoot your pistol in the hallway with a toddler present? (he is one of the few Dutch people who legally own a gun, but what he does with it was never legal. He also randomly shoots pigeons who might have sat on his car from his window) I haven't written this just because he looks unhappy to have a baby on his lap.

I'm sure you didn't mean to say he's a nice man, but I didn't write that for no reason. He called me 'that bastard ' my whole life, because he didn't agree with my mom's marriage. He looked at me like that not because I was a baby but because he despises me.

OK, and you also shoot your pistol in the hallway with a toddler present? (he is one of the few Dutch people who legally own a gun, but what he does with it was never legal. He also randomly shoots pigeons who might have sat on his car from his window) I haven't written this just because he looks unhappy to have a baby on his lap.

I'm sure you didn't mean to say he's a nice man, but I didn't write that for no reason. He called me 'that bastard ' my whole life, because he didn't agree with my mom's marriage. He looked at me like that not because I was a baby but because he despises me.
Wel your grandmother looked overjoyed to be holding you. I feel bad she had to put up with your grandfather. How horrible that he was such a mean-spirited person.

Wel your grandmother looked overjoyed to be holding you. I feel bad she had to put up with your grandfather. How horrible that he was such a mean-spirited person.
She was! As I've said on here many times, my grandmother was the most loving person I knew growing up.❤️
The things my grandpa did to her were absolutely awful, it's an incredibly sad story. I still miss her a lot! 😕

IMG_2641.jpeg

Me at maybe age 10, standing in front of a project I did.

She looks more like Chucky from Child’s Play - same maniacal grin. :laugh:
So my husband thought that was pretty funny the other night when I told him what you posted. We are watching The Voice tonight and when Reba smiles we've both been looking at each other and busting up with laughter. Chuckeeeee!!!

Back
Top Bottom