Shermie

Veteran

morning glory

Obsessive cook
Staff member

morning glory

Obsessive cook
Staff member
Of course, we could also post photos of us as babies, toddlers etc. I don't have any saved digitally I'm sure I could photograph them with the smartphone. I ought to do that anyway...

Karen W

This is me at a Hyde Park free concert - Blind Faith in 1969. It made the centre spread of the Daily Mirror newspaper with the caption 'Bubbles on a Summers Day'. If you Google images 'girl hippy in Hyde Park' it comes up very near the the top! I didn't realise this until a while ago my sister contacted me and said 'is this you?'

I remember the journalist and photographer chatting to me and asking me to pose the photo!

View attachment 30754
Loved Blind Faith. Sorry I never got to see them in concert. The music is stuck in my head now.

Karen W

Of course, we could also post photos of us as babies, toddlers etc. I don't have any saved digitally I'm sure I could photograph them with the smartphone. I ought to do that anyway...
I scanned some of my old photos on my printer, and saved to a folder on my laptop.

rascal

Über Member
This is me at a Hyde Park free concert - Blind Faith in 1969. It made the centre spread of the Daily Mirror newspaper with the caption 'Bubbles on a Summers Day'. If you Google images 'girl hippy in Hyde Park' it comes up very near the the top! I didn't realise this until a while ago my sister contacted me and said 'is this you?'

I remember the journalist and photographer chatting to me and asking me to pose the photo!

View attachment 30754
And you too look exactly like I imagined you. You and @Karen W are very similar, and your pic is famous. I hope you have it on the wall??

Russ

rascal

Über Member
Top Bottom