The Way We Were

Of course, we could also post photos of us as babies, toddlers etc. I don't have any saved digitally I'm sure I could photograph them with the smartphone. I ought to do that anyway...

This is me at a Hyde Park free concert - Blind Faith in 1969. It made the centre spread of the Daily Mirror newspaper with the caption 'Bubbles on a Summers Day'. If you Google images 'girl hippy in Hyde Park' it comes up very near the the top! I didn't realise this until a while ago my sister contacted me and said 'is this you?'

I remember the journalist and photographer chatting to me and asking me to pose the photo!

View attachment 30754
Loved Blind Faith. Sorry I never got to see them in concert. The music is stuck in my head now.

Of course, we could also post photos of us as babies, toddlers etc. I don't have any saved digitally I'm sure I could photograph them with the smartphone. I ought to do that anyway...

I scanned some of my old photos on my printer, and saved to a folder on my laptop.

In another thread @morning glory said:

"Maybe we should have a new thread where members post photos of themselves when younger."

Here's one of mine. Show us yours.

Peace.

View attachment 30751

You look exactly like I imagined you would, man the 60s and 70s were awesome. And yep, a hot chick,lol.

Russ

This is me at a Hyde Park free concert - Blind Faith in 1969. It made the centre spread of the Daily Mirror newspaper with the caption 'Bubbles on a Summers Day'. If you Google images 'girl hippy in Hyde Park' it comes up very near the the top! I didn't realise this until a while ago my sister contacted me and said 'is this you?'

I remember the journalist and photographer chatting to me and asking me to pose the photo!

View attachment 30754

And you too look exactly like I imagined you. You and @Karen W are very similar, and your pic is famous. I hope you have it on the wall??

Russ

Back
Top Bottom