The Way We Were

Me with the kids around 1980 daughter 5 son first year alive and me 22/23? I was involved with industrial engineering welding etc. note ciggys next to me. And I have a pierced ear as well.

Russ
You kind of look like you're holding those kids hostage! 😬

Me in front of my granddad's T-Bird. He always had interesting cars. That one had a load of chrome all over it and the entire steering column moved over to the middle of the car to make it easy to get in and out of. It was a beautiful car.

I have no idea what year that is or how old I was. 11 or 12, maybe, '77 or '78? I have no idea.

You kind of look like you're holding those kids hostage! 😬

Would have been the weekend, never saw them during the week. I bought that house about 4 years later for $19,000

Russ
Me in front of my granddad's T-Bird. He always had interesting cars. That one had a load of chrome all over it and the entire steering column moved over to the middle of the car to make it easy to get in and out of. It was a beautiful car.
View attachment 63023

I have no idea what year that is or how old I was. 11 or 12, maybe, '77 or '78? I have no idea.
thats sorth $100k here. I know where there's two, well I used to about 5 years ago.

Russ

Back
Top Bottom