The Way We Were

From the top, a relatively recent one comparatively, 10 - 15 years ago. Doing some Kango work on the lounge. You'll notice it's not even plugged in. :laugh:

School photo, gawd knows when. maybe I was 9 -10?

On Albecq beach . 1 or so?

At my grandfathers place. Looks like I was just getting the hang of this walking malarkey.

Me at 8yo, school photo (1974):

Look at that dead-eye stare...chilling! :laugh:

This is what I meant earlier when I said I wish I could go back in time with my adult brain - no doubt I was probably embarrassed by what was likely a hand-me-down shirt and a hand-crocheted sweater-vest.

Adult-brain me, however, would recognize that as pretty damn badass, and I would have been doing a Zoolander-esque runway strut down the school hallway..."Drink it in, Kirsten, but not too much...call me later, Jackie...I might call back... 😏"

:laugh:

Me at 8yo, school photo (1974):

View attachment 75696

Look at that dead-eye stare...chilling! :laugh:

This is what I meant earlier when I said I wish I could go back in time with my adult brain - no doubt I was probably embarrassed by what was likely a hand-me-down shirt and a hand-crocheted sweater-vest.

Adult-brain me, however, would recognize that as pretty damn badass, and I would have been doing a Zoolander-esque runway strut down the school hallway..."Drink it in, Kirsten, but not too much...call me later, Jackie...I might call back... 😏"

:laugh:

Anyone ever tell you that you have a Mona Lisa smile as well? Well, a bit more of a pout really. Such big eyes though!

Back
Top Bottom