The Worst - Heart Attack Food

Termyn8or

Local time
12:57 PM
I don't make this, I only made it once. It actualy tasted pretty good but what is in it, YIKES ! I knew a guy who made this, and he learned it form his hillbilly Ma. She was a cool lady, we used to play pinochle, her and I against the two kids. We had skill on our side but we let them cheat. Who cares ?

Anyway, get up a pan of oil for deep frying, or close. Cut up potatoes, peel and then with a knife make then uneven, some thicker than others. That is part of the "dish". Deep fry them, not brown but almost done. What happens is some are done more than others.

Fry some ground meat, crumpled up.

In a casserole put a layer of potatoes, then meat, then a can of either cream of mushroom or cream of whatever soup. Then a layer of sliced cheese. then more spuds, meat, the other can of cream of and more cheese, and then the last of the spuds on top.

Bake. After like 45 minutes get it out and stir it, if the cheese is melted it is done.

I am not a medical doctor so I can't claim this gives heart attacks, but he had one. And is diabetic. And bad knees and a bad back.

Feelin' lucky punk ? (Clint Eastwood voice)

T

Back
Top Bottom