These china plates are no longer in production! Can you find them?!

GadgetGuy

(Formerly Shermie)
Local time
3:46 PM
Corelle Oval Platter..jpg

I had a 1/2 dozen of these before I moved to me present address. I lost them in storage. Tring to get more, but have to get them used now. They still look new, want 2 or 3 more to make almost a 1/2 dozen!!

There are some good retro shops which stock out of production china and spare parts like lids etc. But it can be very annoying if you have a partial set of something and can't source replacements.

Last edited:
There is this place https://www.replacements.com/china/manu/a.htm and I'm sure there are others as well. If you know the brand/pattern name, it should be fairly easy to find. Might try Ebay too. I will warn you though, some of the stuff at the link above can be pretty pricey. I looked at them when I was thinking about selling my mother's china (a full service for 8, with multiple size plates and bowls for different courses) since we very rarely use it, and daughter doesn't want or need it since she's not a sit down, multi-course dinner party thrower. I found out they want to REALLY low-ball you when you are selling, but then turn around and mark it up several hundred percents to sell it. Besides the fact that they don't want to give you a price until you pack it all up and ship it to them. I thought about trying to sell it on Ebay, but I don't want to mess with piecemeal-ing it so guess DD will get stuck with it when I die, LOL, or maybe one of the GDs. The oldest one is interested in cooking at least.

Back
Top Bottom