Traditional turkey dinner

Cocobird5

Veteran
Local time
4:00 PM
It is my son-in-law's birthday, and turkey is his favorite food. My daughter is making him a traditional turkey dinner for his birthday. She will also be making a turkey for Thanksgiving. I wish the two occasions were a little further apart.

I know what you mean. I have Christmas, a friends birthday, 'my' wedding anniversary, my brother-in-law's birthday and my birthday all between 25th & 29th December! I actually don't celebrate my birthday anymore, instead I have a small 'half' birthday exactly 6 months after my 'proper' birthday!

The only good news is that my husband can't forget my birthday because it falls on the same day as his brothers who is older than him, so all he has to do is remember it is 2 birthdays that day, not 1!

PS - never ever get married anytime around Christmas....

It's curious how certain months seems to have a large number of consecutive celebrations making a little stressful our cooking time, but the great thing about having turkey for more than one celebration in a row is that there are always leftovers that can be cooked in several way and save money for several days too.

Yeah I love the holiday turkeys. You get a chance to eat your fill and get plenty of leftovers in the bargain. I always have lots to eat during the holidays.

Yummy turkey:) the only time I eat it is at christmas time and l love it but l am the only one in my family that likes turkey:( can I mention sprouts?:)

I have turkey for Christmas and thanksgiving. I love when my sister cooks the holiday turkeys because they always taste so good and I always manage to gain lots of weight during these two holidays.

In my city there is a restaurant who specializes in Christmas turkey and advertise as the only place where you can eat it all year round.

And yes, from a turkey sandwich to the whole Christmas turkey, you can always find it there.

In my city there is a restaurant who specializes in Christmas turkey and advertise as the only place where you can eat it all year round.

And yes, from a turkey sandwich to the whole Christmas turkey, you can always find it there.
Oooh I wish we had a restaurant like that here. I would eat there everyday.

Back
Top Bottom