1 kiwi – peeled
1 banana
1 cup milk or water – you can also use almond milk
Ice as needed

Directions
Blend in your blender until smooth.
Enjoy!

http://www.all-smoothie-recipes.com/cabbage-recipes.html

And we are off and running. When I decided to go with cabbage, I quickly searched to see if there were any drinks or smoothies featured online. What little I saw did not seem encouraging but this one is maybe because the banana makes it look nice and rich.

And we are off and running. When I decided to go with cabbage, I quickly searched to see if there were any drinks or smoothies featured online. What little I saw did not seem encouraging but this one is maybe because the banana makes it look nice and rich.
Try the Red Cabbage one, in the interests of balance.

This sounds like an interesting combination. I am definitely going to give this one a try. :)

This sounds like an interesting combination. I am definitely going to give this one a try. :)
Your a brave soul. Remember what happened when I tried one of the smoothies @classic33 posted?! See Potassium Blast revisited. If you didn't see this thread at the time, I'd advise you to scroll quickly through it before attempting the above. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Well it looks healthy what can I say??? I do like smoothies! looks like a nice refreshing drink...I made a cucumber soup once, which was delicious...reminds me a bit of that..except the cucumber soup had mint in it....poor MG:)

Your a brave soul. Remember what happened when I tried one of the smoothies @classic33 posted?! See Potassium Blast revisited. If you didn't see this thread at the time, I'd advise you to scroll quickly through it before attempting the above. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Oh yes I remember that now. I can kind of forgotten about it. lol
I guess I should proceed with caution...lol :)

Back
Top Bottom