Trying to become a vegan

Siracus

Local time
8:24 AM
Salut, I am attempting to become a vegan. I have never tried it before but I want to make the change and commit to it. Any tips? I dont even know where to start to be honest. I read about it having a bunch of health benefits and all

Salut, I am attempting to become a vegan. I have never tried it before but I want to make the change and commit to it. Any tips? I dont even know where to start to be honest. I read about it having a bunch of health benefits and all
Hi. It takes some adaptation. I was vegan for 2 years. Long time vegetarian and still vegetarian. Had grown up with meat, had a period in my ex marriage with meat too.
It gets easier with time and experience.

Like pasta with simple veggie sauce...seeds and nuts sprinkled or eaten on the side...

What food do you like?

There are millions of recipes out there...

I have found that as I got older, I turned more and more to including vegetables and fruit in my diet, but I will never ever be anything less than an omnivore. It's just that when I was younger, my diet was more heavily concentrated on meats.

Why has growing old evoked the shift toward more vegetables and fruits? I don't have an answer. I believe simply that my body has felt more comfortable consuming less meats. Is that possible? Truly. And it is a realization of that fact which has caused the shift.

I don't think that I would be more comfortable being totally vegan. I have to have meat in my diet.

Back
Top Bottom