Turmeric and other natural remedies

Stomach pain, in the stomach. I had a really bad case of gastritis cause by h-pylori infection, along with a pre-cancer stomach lesion (that thankfully disappeared). I've improved immensely since, and only discovered the wonders of ginger tea too late. Nowadays it's what I use when I my stomach feels funny.

I will try it as I do sometimes suffer from stomach pain. :okay: Trouble is it tends to be at night in bed (acid I think). I suppose I'd have to have some cold ginger tea in a glass by the bed...

Are you talking about stomach pains (just below the ribs) or intestinal pain? Just checking as some people use the term stomach pain to cover all!

I love ginger BTW.

You reminded me of an hilarious (Brazilian-Portuguese) youtube video of a woman who has a recipe for a juice to ease constipation. It's basically a mix of raisins, plums and an herb called Cassia auriculata (no idea about the english name). She claims it makes you lose 20kgs in 1 hour (guess how :laugh:

Now, one natural remedy that DOES work: ginger for stomach pains!

I used to suffer badly from stomach aches and ginger tea works wonders everytime! I do need to make it with freshly grated ginger and drink some of the grated bits too, ginger tea bags don't work.

A friend who is a mother says that glazed ginger is amazing for pregnant nausea too.

My grandmother says her mother made her smell coffee beans when she had an headache, my grandmother tried that with me once but it amplified my headache 1000 times!

Yes, ginger is very good for stomach pains. I have had stomach problems my whole life (it's where I *carry* my stress). I was shocked to learn that Ginger Ale has 5 CUPS of sugar!!! So, I learned how to make ginger candy and just nibble a small piece every now and then. I like fresh ginger too so I'll grab a sliver when things start acting up. It really does help.

Back
Top Bottom