Unusual names

Lullabelle

Midlands, England
Local time
5:39 PM
One of my colleagues has recently returned from paternity leave. His last name is White, his daughter is called Aurora Snow. Pretty little thing and possibly the only Aurora I have come across.

I would be interested to know of any other unusual names.

One of my colleagues has recently returned from paternity leave. His last name is White, his daughter is called Aurora Snow. Pretty little thing and possibly the only Aurora I have come across.

I would be interested to know of any other unusual names.
Who would saddle their child with the name "Snow White"? People do the strangest things. Reminds me if that song "A Boy Named Sue" by Jonny Cash.

Who would saddle their child with the name "Snow White"? People do the strangest things. Reminds me if that song "A Boy Named Sue" by Jonny Cash.

Aurora is the real name of Sleeping Beauty. Perhaps they are Disney and/or fairy tale super fans.

People are naming their daughters Khalessi and Danerys (sp?) from Game of Thrones. Bet some of them are regretting that after the finale.

Aurora is the real name of Sleeping Beauty. Perhaps they are Disney and/or fairy tale super fans.

People are naming their daughters Khalessi and Danerys (sp?) from Game of Thrones. Bet some of them are regretting that after the finale.

He is a gamer, don't know about his girlfriend but I do know she isn't British, Polish I believe. He doesn't strike me as a Disney kind of guy to be honest.

There appear to be a few Kylies of a certain age, I have met 1 Macaulay.

Back
Top Bottom