Vacation

detroitdad

Legendary Member
Local time
5:06 AM
My forum activity will decrease between AUG 1st and AUG 14th. I'll still post some random food pictures. I won't be participating in the challenges or cook a longs.

On WED morning I'm flying to Denver Colorado for 5 days. A friend has a cabin in the mountains in Aspen Park. About 15-20 of us are meeting out there for three days of grilling, drinking, and poker. I'm actually flying out a day early to meet a few friends for some site seeing and brewery hopping.

After I return I'll have a couple of days to rest before Colleen and I will be driving to upstate New York. Rochester area specifically. We'll be staying with her sister. Its usually a four day party. They live really close to lake Ontario. We usually do some canoeing, hiking, and of course eating out and sipping some drinks.

I'll post a few vacation pictures when available.

B

We play cards in his garage. This is the view.

20170804_082151.jpg
20170805_090803.jpg
20170804_082120.jpg

Looks lovely. Enjoy.

Thanks

Hope you have a great holiday. And you can always post photos of your holiday food.

Thanks. That is the plan. The days of the poker weekend kind of all blend together. Very little sleep lol

35th wedding anniversary today - looking forward to a nice meal out on friday to celebrate :)

Congratulations!!! Next year my wife hit our 30th Anniversary and 50th birthdays. Were planning a big party!!!

My forum activity will decrease between AUG 1st and AUG 14th. I'll still post some random food pictures. I won't be participating in the challenges or cook a longs.

On WED morning I'm flying to Denver Colorado for 5 days. A friend has a cabin in the mountains in Aspen Park. About 15-20 of us are meeting out there for three days of grilling, drinking, and poker. I'm actually flying out a day early to meet a few friends for some site seeing and brewery hopping.

After I return I'll have a couple of days to rest before Colleen and I will be driving to upstate New York. Rochester area specifically. We'll be staying with her sister. Its usually a four day party. They live really close to lake Ontario. We usually do some canoeing, hiking, and of course eating out and sipping some drinks.

I'll post a few vacation pictures when available.

B

Sounds fab, hope you have a really great time :thumbsup:

Next year my wife hit our 30th Anniversary and 50th birthdays. Were planning a big party!!!
I'm going to have to invite myself over...hopefully, I'll finally meet up with you before that, but this would be something I couldn't miss, no matter how busy things are with my family. :cheers:

Cheers to all :D Only downside is our favorite little local bistro is closed when we want to go out :( so we've had to find another restaurant - still it's somewhere new to try :okay: [plus wife's sister has offered to take us and pay as a present :woot:

Back
Top Bottom