Vegetables and Fruits Combines

zararian

Veteran
Local time
5:00 AM
I love to drink healthy beverages and wanting to try some variations by combining fruits and vegetables.
Do you know any good fruits and vegetables combination? So far I have tried moringa leaves with banana shake and so far so good.

Yes of course, combining them not just produces healthy meal but stunningly delicious as well. Fruits give a lot of flavors. I use to combine fruits and vegetables all of the time, whenever I cook, make a salad or juice. Fruits just don't greatly add flavor, they make also the food more appealing to the eyes, and so they are a must to be with vegetables, which on their own, though taste very well, are dull.

Fruits are good for cell repair, build up and renewal, while vegetables are good for cleansing and strengthening the immune system. So having them combined together will land you to a healthy and young-looking body, for real.

I mix and match veggies and fruits all of the time. When I have a veggie salad I always have at least one fruit in it. My stir fries are the same way, always at least one fruit cooked with the veggies.

I've heard that a good tip to combine the fruits and veggies in a smoothie by combining colors. For example, one of my favorites is a green smoothie. It includes green grapes, pears, green apples, bananas, and wait for it....kale. Kale seems like a random, odd ingredient to add after all that fruit but it really does add a bit of something to the smoothie that makes it very delicious! Last I heard, kale was being touted as the new superfood, so there's that benefit too.

When it comes to smoothies, have fun and take risks with the combination of ingredients. You never know what you will like!

I always blend apple, kiwi, cucumber and carrots in the morning upon waking up and it is what I drink one hour before breakfast. They say that fruits and vegetables can be best absorbed on an empty stomach in the morning to get its vitamins content.

Back
Top Bottom