Vernors?

CraigC

Guru
Local time
6:13 AM
I love the stuff! It is the smoothest ginger ale/ginger beer I've ever had. I'm sure the folks here from Michigan have had it. Anyone else like it?

Vernor's Ginger Ale? Yep, a staple in our household. I remember my grandparents and parents always had it on hand. Grandpa would drink whiskey with a splash of Vernor's on the rocks. I just drink it alone over ice.

We also have Canada Dry ginger ale up here but, the Vernor's taste much better in my opinion.

I haven't had that since I was a kid. I don't think I've seen it down here in Texas. I don't care much for ginger ale, so I haven't looked for it.

CD

We get Bundaberg ginger beer here. Bundaberg make rum in ozzy.
As kids I used to make ginger beer, from a ginger beer bug. Tasted real good, was fizzy as well. I saw a recipe for a bug recently. A lot of effort to make though.

Russ

I haven't had that since I was a kid. I don't think I've seen it down here in Texas. I don't care much for ginger ale, so I haven't looked for it.

CD

I haven't had a good "Birch Beer" since I was a kid. The first time I had it was at a Royal Castle. They were famous for the "Orange Julius" too.

Back
Top Bottom