Vitamix, Blentec, Oster Versa or Shred Emulsifier or Ninja. Which one would you get?

GadgetGuy

(Formerly Shermie)
Local time
10:15 AM
Shred Emulsifier.png
I've been looking for a high-performance blender for some time.

Looked at just about all brands before finally choosing the Shred Emulsifier.

I might not be as good as the Vitamix or others, but it DOES do all the things that the Vitamix does, and at only a fraction of the cost of the Vitamix machines!

I've done green smoothies, hot soups, hot beverages, frozen smoothies and frozen deserts in mine. I think that it's a great high-performance machine with just as much if not more, power as the Vitamix and others. The 2.5 peak horsepower motor spins the blade at a whopping 30,000rpm or 250mph!! Enough speed to pulverize everything!!

I once considered getting a Ninja machine, but its motor can't spin the blade fast enough to create the friction needed to make hot soups in the container. To me, it just won't work for me, and the main thing that I wanted in a high-performance blender is the ability to make hot soups right in the machine's container!! :wink:

Did some research on it.

Found out that there is no rating on how fast the motor's shaft speed is, so I don't know if it has the ability to make hot soups or not.

Another thing that I was wondering about is the timer settings Seems that the settings are only about 35, 60 & 90 seconds.
In order to have the ability to make hot soups right in the machine's container, the machine must have the ability to spin the blade at an rpm speed of anywhere from 28,000 to 43,000rpm. I see no listing of the rpm speed.

Also, it takes more time than 90 seconds to do that. Because the machine requires enough time to create the friction against the food that's needed to produce the heat to bring the temp of the soup to about 140 to 165 degrees or higher. :eek:

This is a UIK weblink but will allow you to look it up. I have the Omniblend V http://www.omniblendkitchenblenders.co.uk/omniblend-v/
A useful website comparing the various ones though I don't think it was the one that made me choose the Omniblend over the others...
http://www.planetbio.eu/health/vitamix-vs-blendtec-vs-omniblend-v-which-blender-to-choose/

There are also low, medium and high speed on off switches as well as the 30, 60 & 90 second blending modes and a pulse option.

Need to take the dog I am dog sitting for for a walk (in the rain) then I will try to find the review by a raw foodie that swung it for me.

As for making food hot - it does that if I am not careful - I often make cashew nut cheese and I have to make sure that the probiotics go in once the cashews nuts have been blended and then cooled down!

Oops!!

Can't use it. It is designed to operate only on a 220 - 240-volt power line.

And I don't have that in my apartment, and I'm not about to even consider having a line put in just for that! It would cost me almost $4,000 to do it, plus I'm on a fixed income, where I have to balance & budget my income every month in order to make ends meet!! :eek:

Ok, but I already have the one whose pic I posted above. It has been doing a great job so far, so I see no need to get another one. :eek:

Even though it is expensive I have to recommend the Vitamix. The machine really does everything and it does it all well. The other nice thing is that it cuts down on the need for other kitchen appliances. For me having one appliance that can make ice cream, heat soup, make smoothies, etc. is great because it gives me extra counter space.

Even though it is expensive I have to recommend the Vitamix. The machine really does everything and it does it all well. The other nice thing is that it cuts down on the need for other kitchen appliances. For me having one appliance that can make ice cream, heat soup, make smoothies, etc. is great because it gives me extra counter space.

My Shred Emulsifier can do all of the things that the Vitamix can do, at a fraction of the cost. The Vitamix spins the blade at up to 28,000 rpm. The Shred Emulsifier goes a step further and spins its blade at up to 30,000 rpm! Its surgical stainless steel serrated edge blade rips through string veggies, fruits and tough fibers and pulverizes them with the greatest of ease! And it never needs sharpening or replacing!!

And also, the main reason why I bought it is because it has a whopping 100-year warranty on the motor! I still have yet to hear of any other company that offers a motor warranty on their blenders for that lasts that long. It, also, can replace & do the job of scores of other appliances, except for the food processor, which slices things.

I'm about to start giving away most of the old small appliances that have been cluttering the back room for years and not being used. :) :eek:

Back
Top Bottom