Welcome Gifts at The New Apartment

flyinglentris

Disabled and Retired Veteran
Local time
12:28 PM
Two days ago while I was still moving stuff into the new apartment, a neighbor gave me a welcome gift, a box of produce.

full.jpg

The box contained 3 stalks of celery which went soft while I was moving the next 3 days (not shown).

It contained 5 tangerines, one of which was eaten already.

full.jpg

There were 4 green bell peppers, one of which made its way into today's tossed salad.

full.jpg

And there were 2 spaghetti squashes, which I have never tried before, but will, now.

full.jpg

That was kind of my new neighbor.

Two days ago while I was still moving stuff into the new apartment, a neighbor gave me a welcome gift, a box of produce.

View attachment 60035

The box contained 3 stalks of celery which went soft while I was moving the next 3 days (not shown).

It contained 5 tangerines, one of which was eaten already.

View attachment 60036

There were 4 green bell peppers, one of which made its way into today's tossed salad.

View attachment 60037

And there were 2 spaghetti squashes, which I have never tried before, but will, now.

View attachment 60038

That was kind of my new neighbor.

I am so behind on reading posts. That was very sweet of your new neighbor. How do you like your new place?

I am so behind on reading posts. That was very sweet of your new neighbor. How do you like your new place?
The new place is fantastic compared to where I was. I live in a huge 758 Sq Ft. apartment with gobs of space. I posted a floor plan some time ago in this thread.

Nice floor plan! I bet you are happy you were able to get out of the other place.

How about your deck? Does it look over a garden, grassy area?

Reactions: mjd
Nice floor plan! I bet you are happy you were able to get out of the other place.

How about your deck? Does it look over a garden, grassy area?

The deck looks out over the parking lot. But there is a small garden strip around the edges of the building.

The deck looks out over the parking lot. But there is a small garden strip around the edges of the building.
Do you garden? I bet you could get some nice veggies going on containers on your deck. I wish I didn't have a black thumb (I can not grow anything to save my life ;-).

Do you garden? I bet you could get some nice veggies going on containers on your deck. I wish I didn't have a black thumb (I can not grow anything to save my life ;-).

Yes, I like to garden, but not normally veggies. I like exotic plants. I have considered growing some things on the deck, but not just yet.

Back
Top Bottom